What is Neurolink?
Neurolink is a unique system that was founded by Dr. Allan K. Phillips. His research as an Osteopathic Physician has lead him to discover a system that works on the premise that the brain recognizes 100% of all the body functions. In order for the body to be well, the brain must be able to control all of the body systems. Neurolink uses muscle testing to evaluate the status of each of the body systems and their functions. It also uses a range of tapping reflexes or tapping the spine to stimulate muscles to create change. What makes Neurolink different than other modalities is in this system the brain is the one that initiates all the corrections.
Neurolink uses a very specific protocol that will evaluate and correct any areas of dysfunction in any of the bodys systems. So, every muscle, every cell, every gland/organ, every vein/artery, every body system including nervous, cardiovascular, endocrine, reproductive, lymphatic, digestive, etc. will be able to be accessed and corrected if a dysfunction is found.
What does Neurolink treat?
Neurolink itself claims to cure nothing. We are just letting your brain make the necessary corrections it needs to make in order to return your body to homeostasis. Neurolink is a system that addresses all underlying issues that could possibly lead to more than 600,000 different symptoms.
What areas of complaint can NIS assist with?
- Neurological and neurological injury resulting from accident/trauma
- Structural and muscular complaints
- Learning & behavioral difficulties ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia, Aspergers
- Pathological (Infection based) viral, bacterial and fungal. Includes all issues relating to the immune system.
- Fertility (both male and female)
- Hormonal (both male and female)
- Mental and emotional disorders
- Skin disorders
- Digestive System - resulting in sinus and mucous issues
- Allergies - both food and chemical toxicity, hay-fever
- Insomnia poor sleeping patterns
- Heart and Cholesterol - blood pressure, venous and arterial supply
- Chronic Fatigue/Fybromyalgia
- Poor organ function bowel, liver, bladder, etc.
- Stress-related illnesses
- Respiratory (asthma)
- Eyes Glaucoma, astigmatism
For more information on Neurolink please visit http://www.neurolinkglobal.com