What is Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (RNCP)?
An RNCP is a qualified practitioner who provides to individuals or groups, guidance pertaining to the building and maintenance of nutritional well-being.
Such counsel may include:
- Recommending food selection and preparation.
- Recommending food supplements (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, and essential fatty acids).
- Educating clients about the benefits of a sound nutritional program to encourage the body to heal itself.
- Designing a program specifically for each client taking into consideration such factors as level of exercise or physical activity, dietary goals, food preferences, sensitivities to specific foods, and dietary habits in respect to their diet and nutritional deficiencies.
What is the Main Focus Of Nutritional Consulting?
Ultimately, the cells in our bodies are built from the raw materials we eat. The more suitable our food choices are to our specific requirements, the better cell structures we can build.
Since every person is bio-chemically unique, individual nutritional imbalances and weaknesses must be assessed
An RNCP will introduce new dietary habits, incorporating the latest nutritional breakthroughs, but it may be difficult to achieve optimal health through food alone. In such cases, RNCP's trained to design personalized dietary supplement programs.
Environmental pollution, metal toxicity, parasites and allergies are among other factors that must be considered in constructing a nutritional program.
Why Seek the Services of a RNCP?
Clients may wish guidance in the following areas:
- weight normalization
- spring cleansing
- pregnancy or lactation
- family nutrition, children, seniors
- understanding the use and abuse of food supplements
- understanding the consequences of specific food choices
- learning how to make choices more appropriate to their needs
- sports nutrition
- learning how to balance the nutritional needs of the body
- Chinese food cures